Friday, August 17, 2012

Happy birthday to me

The 16 August was my birthday. Okay, its 15 minutes since now, but I want to write about it. I actually turned 16 years the 16 of August! A little cool, hehe. This picture is created by my frustration. I't might not look that way, but when I don't even found a single balloon in this house, to do what I had planned, I got frustrated.. Every piece in this picture, the flowers, my hairband, around my eyes, the butterflies, everything is actually from my scrapping things. None of it is photoshoped, simply because I suck at photoshop.

This day was actually good until the clock was about 23:45. Then my thoughts, feelings and everything just fall down again. I hate this periods.. I hate to think. Maybe I should use this time to try to get out anything of it in pictures?

No comments:

Post a Comment