Thursday, July 12, 2012

Bubbles and balloons?


Have you ever seen the Step Up movies? Have you ever watched the third movie, Step Up 3? Those are all great dance movies and so, but why I'm talking about them, is because if you have see'n it, you had understand why I thought of this movie when I should pick a name for this picture. Bubbles and balloons, is the name of Moose's first battle in that movie. So, I just missed the balloons in this picture. 
I think I have to barrow my sister's soap bubbles and buy some balloons for my next shot! 
This picture is actually put together by many pictures! I stood on the same place, and my friend helped me taking pictures after I had set the camera settings right. So, a big thanks to my friend, Caroline! 

Next time I'm going to do something like this, I'll have to be more prepared! Because this time it was just like; "ANDREA, can we barrow your soap bubbles??"(Andrea is my little sister) and then we started shooting.. Not good prepared, and as you see, the light absolutely sucks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment