Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I'm in love...

...with Digital Photography School! I have read, read, grabbed my camera and read a little more, for about 2 weeks now. So, really, I'm totally in love with Digital Photography School(or DPS as I'm prefer to call it). There are really so many great tips there, and you can learn so much small things that is so much worth, but that is hard to teach all by yourself!

When I'm already writing about this, I recommend you all to read  the "100 things I've learned about photography"-link, that you can find by clicking here.

Image borrowed from the writer of the list, Markus Reugels. Click here for the image source.

The writer of the list is German, and writes his blog in Germanic. But he has translated the list to English for publishing to DPS. Nice guy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment