Sunday, July 29, 2012

Let me hide here for a while

Everyone tells me that "Sweden is right next to Norway, the language is almost the same, so I don't know why you not understand" yah, the language is sooooo similar. Its like saying cat and mean dog. Do you say I'm going to understand that? Somehow, I have been here for like three days, and I understand pretty much, but if something is hard to understand, English or Kurdish works out! (No, I don't speak Kurdish, but my boyfriend and his cousin that lives here does). With other words, its nice to be a little bit away from anything, like when I was out shooting earlier. The feeling of being all alone is so amazing, because every single moment there is people around me. If it not anyone I know, there is some of the people living here, that I have not met yet.
About the place  I was shooting, its really beautiful. This is one of the entrance to the house here, and the first time I walked trough it it was really scary. It was all dark outside and the trees is so lo that I got almost everything in my head.. But, when I saw it in daylight, I couldn't say anything but "This is beautiful!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment